{Her theme this year was a cat birthday...so we made her invites with the Cricut!}
...the decorations were hung...
{Sorry, Whiskers...no real cats allowed at this party!}
{Whiskers was looking for a way to crash the party!}
...and the birthday girl was primping for the party...
You're Invited to Emily's 6th Birthday!
Thank you so much for coming to celebrate Emily's birthday! I still can't believe she's six now...
What?! I know... Alex and Grandma are in shock too! When did she become such a young little lady? {Ha! The only way I can get a picture of Alex is to catch him off guard!}
We are so fortunate to have our families celebrate these memorable birthdays with us every year...especially since they seem to be happening sooner and faster as each year passes...and maybe becoming fewer and farther between as they are getting older and as all the schedules keep getting busier and busier! I realized today how much all the kids have changed and grown {although Alex's attitude seemed to have reverted back to when he was 2 at times ...ahem...}
{Make a wish...again! I wonder what she is really thinking about!}
{Time for presents!}
{Emily & Kendall}
{The 'group shot'...don't you just love trying to get these! Ha! I always try and get the fun and challenging picture of all the kids because I have so much fun comparing them over the years...}
{Emily's 3rd birthday}
{4th birthday}
We had fun celebrating all week...and she's already trying to speed up time by telling me "I can't wait until I'm seven!" ...sigh...
I hope we can all get together soon for the next birthday...Alex will be eight...{good grief}


















The invitations and goodie bags are SUPER cute! I love that you used your Cricut for them...I need to use mine more! I hope Emily had a great birthday:)
ReplyDeleteOmgosh! That theme and party and your little girl. Cuteness overload!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a lot of fun! And poor Whisker's...he wanted the party to be for him! :) Happy birthday, Emily!
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented!!!! I love everything you made! What a beautiful little girl she is... and growing up so fast!
ReplyDeleteThe goody bags are adorable, and of course so is the birthday girl...
ReplyDeleteI love her little party. Those invites turned out great. What fun. I loved seeing the pictures from previous birthdays too. CUTE.
ReplyDeleteIsn't the Cricut amazing? I love mine.
LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteYou did such a great job, and it is easy to see everyone had so much fun...
Happy Birthday, little six year old!
Oh Carrie!! What a lovely day!! Your decorations and treats and cake and gift bags... WOW!! Just amazing!! You are a super mom for doing all that... wow, Emily must have felt So special and LOVED!!!
ReplyDeleteI am SO impressed!!
Blessings~
Amanda
Absolutely adorable invitations and favor buckets! So cute. It looks like a special day! She looks so happy and sweet in these pictures. Love her tights! : )
ReplyDeleteEverything looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteI MUST get Layla one of those shirts...please let me know where you got it! ADORABLE! LK loves cats!!
btw...I saw your comment to Kelli about WW...kite pics :)) I can't wait to see them!
Have a great Monday!
What a great party! Love the treat 'buckets', the invitations and the decorations! And I'm with you. Comparing the pics is a must. But it does make you face the reality of how quickly it's all going! My baby boy is 26 today! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN???
ReplyDeleteSo cute...you are really putting that Cricut to good use. I don't know why they go and grow up on us when we tell them to stay little. The nerve! She so adorable.
ReplyDeleteLove the invitations!!!! Looks like she had a great birthday :) My daughter would have loved her cake! she loves cats :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful party! I love the cupcakes. Emily is precious.
ReplyDeleteyou must be one crafty talented momma!!
ReplyDeletei LOVE everything about the party!! the invites are ADORABLE! :)
looks like your little miss had a fabulous birthday!
p.s. new follower! super cute blog and adorable family!
Oh how fun! Looks like everyone had a great time, esp Emily. I love the pic of her primping. She really is such a girly girl!
ReplyDeleteoH HOW SWEEEEET! Those invitations are AWESOME, Carrie!
ReplyDeleteSo are the party-bags! (buckets)
Happy Birthday Em!!!
You are so stinkin' crafty! The decorations and cake are adorable. So glad you all had such a wonderful party. The pictures are great, I especially love the group shots. Emily is still tiny but boy was she a super peanut when she was younger!!!
ReplyDelete