Monday, March 30, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and so many others have not been doing this week!
Wow, Monday already! Where does the time go?
Well, I did NOT watch the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards with Alex & Emily on Saturday night. I really don't think the Jonas Brothers are sweeties and I didn't enjoy their performance! Seriously, now, I did NOT clap with Alex when American Idol won an award, either! When the show was over, I did NOT enjoy lying in Alex's room while Emily was asleep on the floor, snoring, and Alex saying, "I can't sleep with her snoring!" and then listen to the rain as Alex drifted off to sleep, too! I just do NOT cherish those little moments at all! {oh, but love them so much! I'm not good at this, am I?!}
I did NOT enjoy a date with Alex to the movies, while Emily stayed with the in-laws, and come home to find that Dan did NOT get his faithful John Deere stuck in the mud, have to call a tow truck to pull it out, and manage to cut the electric dog fence too with the aerator, just for fun! Oops! Those things just do NOT happen around here! {and I did not chuckle at the thought of this when he told me on my way home, because it wouldn't be funny ...just a little!}
I did NOT finally get all the laundry put away {Yay!} and now all the drawers are NOT filled past their capacity so we can't even open them. And I'm NOT at all happy to finally see our closet floor again! {...until next week}
I do NOT still love the smell of Johnson's shampoo on the kids after their baths and they do NOT still think it's funny when we hold them like babies and carry them around saying "Oh, look at my little baby, he/she was just born! This was his/her very first bath!"

4 comments:

  1. Great list! I do the same thing when my kids get out of the bath...love that smell!

    I've got an award for you so swing by when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's not talk about laundry..with four kids I can't keep up! I can get it all cleaned and folded but getting it put away is another story...the baby's cradle is filled right now.

    Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do not love the Jonas brothers over here either. Yeah for AI too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh laundry, good ole' Mt. Never-Rest! Loved the pictures. Wish I could pick my kids up but their to big!

    ReplyDelete