
She has longed for such an award and just like that, has given me the opportunity to share in her glory! Please visit Carey and her handsome, adorable, sweet little boys, and congratulate her on being a wonderful mom! She has become a great bloggy friend who has a great sense of humor and she always makes me smile!
Along with this award I am to admit one thing that I feel awful about involving being a mom {other than the fact that my patience seems extremely limited, I'm not a good 'role player' to their imaginations, or the fact that I am a pushover when they bat their big brown eyes at me...}
I think that because Alex and Emily are such great friends, and get along so well most times, I don't find that I actually play with them as much as I used to. A whole day will go by, and I get really wrapped up in cleaning {so why do I still have dust and icky toilets?} or blogging {oops} or laundry {oh, don't get me started!} that I realize I haven't stopped to play moon sand, or Barbies or basketball with them. But I thank God for giving them each other, too, because I enjoy watching and listening to them interact with each other.

With that said, I'm also to remind myself why I am a good mom!
I must be doing something right when the bus driver tells me that Alex picked up a piece of trash that wasn't his and threw it away! Or when Emily's teachers tell me that she is a good friend and very sweet. I try to teach them to treat others and belongings with respect and to tell them about Jesus and how he loves us, just like I love them!
Lastly, I need to tell 5 others moms how much they deserve the Mom of The Year Award, too and remind them that they are the best mom they can be! This is hard because I've met some really terrific moms, and choosing just 5 won't be easy!
{If you don't have time or don't want to participate, don't feel like you should! After all, you are a great mom, and you have other important business to tend to!}
Alicia from Confessions of a Snowflake
Carmen from The Ramblings of Carmom
Bonnie from Where Did This All Come From?
Aubrey from Aub's World
Becky from One Life to Love
Congratulations to all the moms out there! We all deserve to be awarded by each other! It's a tough job, but one with so many rewards!











Congratulations my friend! I am sure you are a great mom! We have a tendency to be way too hard on ourselves. I am sure you are doing a great job!
ReplyDeleteThanks for passing on the love! I'll have to tell my son about it and see what he says. That should be interesting :o)
WOW, now this is an award...afterall it is what I feel God put me on this earth for.
ReplyDeleteI am so honored and have completely fell in love with your blog as well and you so show your sweet and gentle ways through your blog.
You made my day!
Thanks again.
What a great honor. I love that award. Very cool for you! always feels good to be told you are doing a good job as a mother!
ReplyDeleteYea for awards! I can't wait to go take a look at the ones you passed it on to...
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing!