But what it has become is so much more. Although the Internet can be a scary place, I have found great blogs that offer hope, inspiration and humor in my life that I can relate to as a mom! It has been wonderful finding so many Christian moms who offer their stories of hope and tragedy and testimonies that give inspiration to trust in the Lord and know that only He can save us and get us through these moments.
Thank you all for sharing your stories, photos and pieces of your lives with me and anyone who wanders over to your site from here! Please check out those I follow and click on the buttons along the side. Maybe they can make you laugh, cry, pray and get through the day too!
"May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word." 2 Thessalonians: 16-17

{Buddies}











Blogging is an obsession for me, I love sharing my thoughts and feelings with others and I love meeting new people. I have met such amazing people since I have been blogging!
ReplyDeleteSo true...I just started blogging in December and can't believe the friendships I've made. The camaraderie between mama bloggers is amazing.
ReplyDeleteGlad to have made a new friend...
BTW, your kiddos are beautiful!
I agree 100% with you. Blogging is so great on so many levels, and the friendships that I have made are the icing on the cake. Love that cute picture!
ReplyDeleteIt's great that you realized that so much earlier than I did. We started our blog for the same reason but that was almost 5 years ago. I have just started last year getting involved in the blogging community and I wish I had started a lot sooner.
ReplyDeleteI started a new blog recently to write more about my life and journey. Your welcome to visit. Not sure where it is going but just felt a prompting to do it.
http://30somethingandstillfindingway.blogspot.com/
I love the title of your blog too. :)