Monday, August 29, 2011

Dressed to the {nine months}

Elizabeth is nine months old today! 

{you've now brought even more joy these last nine months on the outside...as you did all those months from the inside!}


Wasn't it just yesterday that I took her eight-month pictures?  I think it was...but maybe the last month has flashed by me...yet again! 

I love...absolutely love baby chub...but this time I couldn't help but dress it up just a little bit...


...I got these super cute legwarmers when she was born...and I couldn't resist this month's photo shoot with them!

{...plus...there's still some good chub showing there!}


I also wanted to get some pictures of Ellie in her room...so we can remember just how it was when she was little. 
It has great sunlight during the day...and these were taken just after her nap {when she finally decided to take one!} ...so I grabbed my camera and captured her in the moment! 




She has a pretty small room...but it seems to be the place to hang out when she's in there!  Alex and Emily end up here when I'm changing her, and Emily loves to sit and read to her on the floor sometimes!






I will never get over how quickly this time passes... but I'm so thankful that I can at least capture these fast-moving moments...





...and freeze them...


...before they're gone...


...because it won't be long before her crib is replaced with a big-girl bed...
...and she will start putting her own unique design touches around her room...



{no...you may not finger paint your room!}


...and start dressing in her own unique style...


{no...you cannot leave the house wearing that!}



{ ...sigh...}

We love you more and more as each month passes...




...I just wished that maybe they might pass a little less often!




...because I truly love this sweet innocent stage where everything seems so amazing and that big beautiful gummy grin at something as simple as the grass between her toes! 







{...until next month... sniff, sniff ...}


{...so happy and yet a little sad all at the same time!}

3 comments:

  1. Sweetest post ever! She is so cute. I love her little room. Fabulous job and all her expressions that you captured are so cute! Happy 9 months Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh..so adorable and all so true! reminds me that i need to take some pictures of the girls in their rooms...that's a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just so sweet. I love the picture with her tongue sticking out. I love those smiles and how she smiles with her eyes. I can't believe she's already 9 months.

    ReplyDelete