Thursday, December 23, 2010

Santa {Baby}

As always...in true procrastinating fashion...I finally got the kids to see Santa today just in time!  I love that they still want to visit Santa and tell him their wishes and get excited for him to come to our house on Christmas Eve!

Alex even asked "Where does Santa park?" when we got to the mall!  Ha!  I love that he is always trying to figure it out!
{What should I ask Santa for?}

Elizabeth did great!  I'm so glad she was awake and happy!  A fun first visit with Santa!


Seeing how small she is in Santa's lap makes me realize just how big Alex and Emily are...

Alex is almost too big to sit on his lap anymore! 

And Emily has really grown up so much since last year! 

It sure proves that they are not babies anymore! 


Every year I cherish that Santa still gets to make another visit to our house and surprise all of us on Christmas morning! 

{This year Emily just asked Santa to bring her a surprise...and Alex...well...Alex just handed Santa his three-page list!  Oh brother!  He does know that he will not be getting everything on his list...so we'll see what he brings this year...a drum set maybe?  Hmmm....}

After visiting Santa, we ate lunch at Applebee's...and it was heart-warming to hear Alex say that Christmas isn't really about the presents...that it's about Jesus and when he was born...he really does listen sometimes!
Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Great pics! And Elizabeth looks so teeny-tiny sitting there! :) So sweet.

    Yes, they do listen sometimes even when we aren't so sure they really are. :)

    A merry and blessed Christmas to you and yours, Carrie! And may 2011 be absolutely fantastic for you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures :)

    yeah i am a little worried... i think this is my last year of complete belief in the big guy :( it seriously makes me want to cry!!!

    my son has asked and said some things that lead me to believe he's onto us. and my poor little girl, well, a little sister will probably be made aware when big brother figures it out. BOOHOO!!! NO MORE OF THIS GETTING BIGGER STUFF!

    i wish you and your family a blessed Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Alex does look like such a big kid...wow! You got some really great pictures. Have a wonderful and joyful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That group shot is so good! I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete