Tuesday, November 23, 2010

{Joy}ful Plates

I had a few spare minutes between laundry, homework and running here and there...doctor, pharmacy {Emily is still on another round of antibiotics...at least it's the yummy pink stuff!}, gymnastics, pet store...and a quick nap...

I decided to add some twine, photos and fun letters...and a few more plates...to the kitchen!  I really love how it turned out!  {Yes...I'm still talking about the plates!  ...sorry...}

Looking at these pictures...it still looks like I could add more twine to some plates...but I wanted to keep it simple...I tend to get carried away...I still think I need some more plates too...but I'm trying to remember no swiss cheese!  Anyway... I used the Cricut to cut out the gift tags and to spell JOY for the Christmas holiday...and it will be fun to change the words and pictures at any time! 


...Yes...I think I will definitely need to add more twine and photos {and a few more spare minutes!}...especially to make room for pictures of Elizabeth's little smile and feet soon!


{And...I also put out a little holiday twinkle... I know it's still a little too early to have the Christmas lights on...but as we drove home from gymnastics this evening...turns out...we aren't the only ones...so there!}


{Welcome Holidays!}

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this Carrie. Can you come do my wall too? In your spare time?? Ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you are not the only ones! There are many houses lit up. I love the joy tags...joy is my word for the season. I can't wait to meet Miss Elizabeth. Very cute wall!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your plates look so great! I love the twine and the pics...and I may just have to change out my EAT for JOY in a few days:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the decorations! I am so challenged with decorating. I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete