...Emily got her ear bling!
Her goal was to start staying in her own bed all night for two weeks...and she did it!
She didn't even flinch...she is strange...she actually likes getting shots! And just like that...two new holes in her head!
I think I lost more sleep the night before because I was so excited...and the Tooth Fairy was making another visit...I kept thinking she was going to get up and then lose her chance to finally get her ears pierced...but she slept like an angel! She kept asking all morning, "Is the mall open yet?" She fixed her hair up in pony tails so her ears were showing and even put on some make-up! She was ready to look good with earrings! Ha!
And I think she looks pretty darn cute! She picked out pink sparkly flowers and then some new earrings to wear once she's able to change them.
Then we went across the mall to Bath & Body Works and stocked up on soap and a few little PocketBac hand gels to clip on the kids' backpacks. And of course some lip gloss!
{Alex's picks...he got three holders to clip to his backpack! For only 50 cents...I thought I could splurge! ha!}
Next...lunch...and the gym...
{no, I don't work out...this gym...c'mon! ha!}
Emily starts gymnastics classes again next week...but we love the free time during the Open Gym hours!
It was a great day...
...and quite an exciting week already for Emily!



























What fun and beautiful pictures!!! Your little kids are so responsible, and adorable!! You are doing something pretty darn right momma. :)
ReplyDeleteYes it was a great day. I love the ear bling!! Yipppeee!! She is just precious :)
ReplyDeleteEmily looks so cute with her new earrings...and I bet you are sleeping so much better with her little feet out of your bed:) I love the gym pics! We are doing Grant and Eli's birthday party at a gym this year, and I'm signing Eli up for classes next week!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Emily!!!! I love your new earrings:) Congrats on the baby girl!!!! I know that yall are so excited! Hope you have a great time before school starts.
ReplyDeleteEmily looks too cute w/her pierced ears.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the baby girl! I hope you're feeling well. Take care my friend!
I'll say. Tooth fairy a new smile and earrings. Wow. She is one lucky girl. She looks adorable.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Emily on losing another tooth, getting her ears pierced and mostly for being such a big girl and sleeping in her own bed! Yeah for Mom and Dad too! I need to find a goal like that to get Grant out of our bed!
ReplyDeleteWhat a big girl Emily is getting her ears pierced. And congrats to her too for staying in her bed. I have a feeling this might be me in a few years with Makenzie.
ReplyDeletei'm lovin' her bling! there's nothing cuter than a lil' gal with newly pierced ears. i'm debating getting sage's pierced when she's one. am i crazy?! maybe! i just think it's adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for Em! And I love the little earrings that she picked. I keep waiting for Reagan to start asking...
ReplyDelete