It was a beautiful weekend and we soaked up every minute of it in the sunshine! {and now my lobster-like arms are proof!} Of course the laundry once again took a back seat to this...
{aahhh...happy feet!}
{Emily giving me a little sass for taking her picture!}
{silly faces}
{ready...aim...}
{...gotcha!}
{All smiles for sunshine, swimming...}
{...and super-spiky hair!}
{basking in the sunset...}
Sunday we had an impromptu pool party with our neighbors and a few friends...and the kids {and mom!} had a great time hanging out and visiting...while Dan baked in the heat working so hard in the yard...he is so dedicated! We appreciate it so much! It's a never-ending job and he deserves lots of praise for keeping up with it!
And Saturday night Emily had a surprise for all of us...
She has a new smile! She lost her first tooth! She said she didn't even know it was loose...and all of a sudden that night she told me she thought her tooth was loose...and it was pretty much about to fall out! And she pulled it right out! She was just as surprised as I was! {Luckily the Tooth Fairy came through on such super-short notice...whew!}
Sunday morning she has never been as excited to go to church and show off her new smile!
I was so excited for her...but a little sad...because now the next tooth is loose...and it all changes from here on...she's not such a little girl any more...sniff sniff... She and Alex are just growing up so fast.
It was a great weekend...and just seven more days of school now...so ready for summer!
Happy Monday!



























awww, what a big milestone she's crossed! her new toothless grin is uber cute!!! you have cute toes! : ) looks like a FUN time!
ReplyDeleteOur pool was finally warm enough to swim in so we spend the entire day in the pool on Saturday and sadly both boys were lobster red as well! and then yesterday the winds were bbbrrrr....so no swimming!! Love all of those pics...I wish I took the time to edit! Oh well...have a great week!
ReplyDeleteI am in serious envy of your POOL!!!! Especially since we had SO much fun at the pool in Florida. I can see why the kids would want to swim all day. Rondell worked hard in the yard too, bless his heart. Go Dan!!! Miss Emily is growing rather fast, such a cutie.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are great! But I have to say that I love that first one of the feet! LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...I noticed the missing tooth right away. too cute. Love your pool and all the fun it brings. Sure wish we lived closer...we would for sure be over. It is 85 here today. definitely a swimming day.
ReplyDeleteYay for Emily and her new smile! Major props to the tooth fairy for showing up on such short notice too:) My boys have been swimming at my parents' house, but I have been too busy to make it into the water yet!
ReplyDeleteOh, how I wish we had that pool. It looks amazing. I am sure the kids love every minute of it! Fun memories.
ReplyDeleteEmily looks adorable with her new smile, as she always does! Her first lost tooth! Oh, that would make me sad too!