Monday, May 24, 2010

I ♥ Faces - Week 21 - {Yellow}



This week at iheartfaces, the challenge is Yellow...and I'm so excited that I took Emily into a muddy, prickly weed field to capture her in a field of yellow flowers just in time for this challenge!

I just posted this picture and others here...so some of you get to see it again!
Be sure to visit iheartfaces to see some gorgeous {yellow} snapshots!  And don't forget to join us!  It's easy to enter...not so easy to win...so many great photos!  And lots of fun!

11 comments:

  1. love this photo! beautiful! good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect picture! I absolutely love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pic! Of course, you had an awesome subject. :) She is such a doll baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering if you would post one of these. Great job. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Nice bokeh in the upper left hand corner of the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you picked that one! I love it...and I see that you have a pool in the backyard!!! J-E-A-L-O-U-S!!!! We have been wanting one for several years!!! One of these times!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Of course I love the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great picture! I love the little pink flower in her hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet! (and I love the song playing on your blog!)

    Donna
    Our Blog: Double Happiness!
    My iHEARTfaces entry this week: Lego stuck on Gwen's tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie! I love this entry. Great job.

    ReplyDelete