But we're definitely excited for the Butler Bulldogs! Go Butler! How fun if they can come back to Indy for a WIN!
{I really wanted to get a super-cute recent pic of the kiddos together in their Butler shirts...but...as you know...the laundry and I just don't get along...and I'm afraid it has taken the shirts hostage somewhere...so, until I can get them back...}
Let's Go Butler!
*FINAL FOUR!
*FINAL FOUR!













It's always nice to hear I'm not the only one who lets the laundry take control from time to time - such that your favorite things get eaten by the laundry room. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for Ohio State to come on tonight! My friend's son picked Butler because it starts but...makes me laugh every time.
ReplyDeleteI confess....I don't know what Butler is and I'm not into March Madness, but we are watching our home team (WVU) who made it into the Elite 8 last night. GO 'EERS! ; ) Basketball is my least favorite sport. I can't take those shoes squeaking back and forth across that floor, over and over and over! Drives me bonkers! And a foul? What exactly is a foul? I see one guy do something and it's called a foul and then another guy does the same thing and the game goes on? I just don't have an eye for it, I suppose. But, there's always baseball! :)
ReplyDelete{NO.}
ReplyDeleteHowever-I live with Three boys...and a husband. So guess what is on? Basketball, baseball, football, hockey, Olympics-
If it is a sport-even curlin- it seems to be on here. So I knit. I blog. I read. While they are watching __________. (fill in the blank with the seasonal sport of the day...)
:)
Honestly, I haven't seen a single basketball, and I think Jason has only watched Sports Center once! We just aren't really big into b-ball! I'm not really big into laundry either...but at some point it has to be done:)
ReplyDeleteI have to confess...I've never watched a single March Madness game. Terrible, I know. We're just not a basketball family. Now if it's a car and a racetrack, hubby loves it. Me...not so much!
ReplyDeleteGlad to know I'm not the only one with laundry struggles ;)
I love March madness too. It is much more fun when you teams are in it though. I love filling out the brackets.
ReplyDeleteGo Butler!!!
ReplyDelete