CUTE! And he looks so proud of himself! I'm still not completely recovered from Henry losing his first two...so I hope it is a while before he loses any more! I am taking Grant to the dentist today because he hurt one of his teeth and it is starting to turn gray! Yuck!
Wow, that's one big hole!!! If you don't stick your tongue through it, you'll get a GOLDEN TOOTH --- or at least that's what my granny always told me. Course NOBODY would ever find out if it came true or not. =0)
Wow! I am so scared to loose teeth...I'm actually anxious for Jack to loose one just so I can stop obsessing about it. I love the snaggletooth-less grin! ;)
So cute! My 6 year old has a loose tooth but he hates blood so much he just wants it to fall out. Loosing teeth is sure going to be interesting for him.
So cute! I miss those days with my kids!!! How have you been? It has been forever since I visited!!! You can read all about it on my blog! Hopefully I will be back soon!!!! I miss keeping up with those precious kids!!!! Take care :)
I love toothless smiles! My boys wiggle and wiggle and wiggle until they come out! Me...can't stand loose teeth, not sure why, but daddy is the tooth puller over here too! hope the tooth fairy is good to him!
Thank you for visiting Martin Manor! I hope you enjoy the happenings of our home with three young children and all that goes with being a stay-at-home mom and wife to my high-school sweetheart! No one said it would be easy, but it should be fun along the way! Turn up your volume and enjoy the music that inspires me to relax, rejoice, and sometimes get up and dance! I hope you enjoy your stay! Please come again!
Those brown eyes have to get HIM out of a lot of trouble too. He's so adorable. How much did the Tooth Fairy leave?
ReplyDeleteHe looks so happy about it too!! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteCUTE! And he looks so proud of himself! I'm still not completely recovered from Henry losing his first two...so I hope it is a while before he loses any more! I am taking Grant to the dentist today because he hurt one of his teeth and it is starting to turn gray! Yuck!
ReplyDeleteWow, that's one big hole!!! If you don't stick your tongue through it, you'll get a GOLDEN TOOTH --- or at least that's what my granny always told me. Course NOBODY would ever find out if it came true or not. =0)
ReplyDeleteWow! I am so scared to loose teeth...I'm actually anxious for Jack to loose one just so I can stop obsessing about it. I love the snaggletooth-less grin! ;)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! My 6 year old has a loose tooth but he hates blood so much he just wants it to fall out. Loosing teeth is sure going to be interesting for him.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Alex!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I miss those days with my kids!!! How have you been? It has been forever since I visited!!! You can read all about it on my blog! Hopefully I will be back soon!!!! I miss keeping up with those precious kids!!!! Take care :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute. I love the pictures and I love that toothless smile. I am sure daddy was not afraid to give it a pull either:)
ReplyDeleteOh Carrie, those pictures are priceless.
ReplyDeleteI didn't think he could get more adorable, I was wrong. I love those pictures.
I love toothless smiles! My boys wiggle and wiggle and wiggle until they come out! Me...can't stand loose teeth, not sure why, but daddy is the tooth puller over here too! hope the tooth fairy is good to him!
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed that he let Daddy pull it. Mine would never allow it! But his toothless grin is so incredibly cute. Love the pictures!
ReplyDelete