Monday, November 2, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Week 43 "Balloons"


I ♥ Faces is a photography site focused on the art of capturing faces and their various emotions. Each week, people from across the world have the opportunity to enter their favorite face photos into two categories ~ kids and adults, and sometimes pets!

This week's theme at I ♥ Faces is balloons...and we all probably think of birthdays when we think of balloons! I actually did not have any good shots of my kids with balloons at their birthday parties! I decided on this picture of Emily on her 5th birthday. This year she had a magician perform...complete with Harry, the magically appearing rabbit...and balloon crowns for all the girls! I know it doesn't even show well in this photo, but that is what she is wearing on her newly-crowned-5-year-old head!


I just like it because I just ♥ her big brown eyes!

Go check out all the amazing entries over at I ♥ Faces and if you'd like to join us just click here! It's easy to enter, not so easy to win {so many great photos}! But lots of fun!

15 comments:

  1. She has the prettiest eyes. Wow. What a great picture. Wonderful use of balloons! I wish you lived near me! I want to photograph her! SO stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo cute! Her eyes really draw you in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is gorgeous. I love her brown eyes too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her eyes are beautiful! I like the balloon crown....very creative for the category!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure she gets out of a lot of trouble with those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww, she is a beauty Carrie!! I didn't see any others like it. Her eyes do look beautiful!

    Hey, did you know I'm having a giveaway for my blogoversary? Stop by when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She IS beautiful! Your little "brown-eyed girl". Love the post processing, as well. Great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pic! Beautiful girl, beautiful eyes, and beautiful processing. One of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the picture. I bet her father can't resist those big brown eyes when she wants something. I know my hubby has a hard time when Rissa turns her's on him.
    Beautiful Carrie, she is just so very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your blog is so cute and fun! And you're right--her eyes are gorgeous and totally capture the shot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH WOW! Her eyes look SO BIG it's almost spooky! That's so AWESOME!!!

    ♪♫ "You're my-y BROWN EYED GIRL!" ♫♪♫

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this picture. She does have the most beautiful brown eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I LOVE this picture! Her eyes are awesome!

    Oh, and yeah, jeans all the way, baby!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely photo and she is just a DOLL ~ Look at those chocolate eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete