
I ♥ Faces is a photography site focused on the art of capturing faces and their various emotions. Each week, people from across the world have the opportunity to enter their favorite face photos into two categories ~ kids and adults, and sometimes pets!
The theme for this week is Contemplative:

This is Alex's first season to play soccer and he is truly having a ball...{pun intended!}
I love this picture for this week's theme because Alex looks very serious about practice and the other boys are concentrating hard to guide their soccer balls! Either that...or he is wondering why I'm taking my one-millionth picture of him!
Go check out all the amazing entries over at I ♥ Faces and if you'd like to join us just click here! It's easy to enter, not so easy to win {so many great photos}! But lots of fun!











I love this picture! Great shot.
ReplyDeleteRoo is playing soccer this season to, it's his 3rd season. His coaches have told me he is too polite. He won't try and get the ball from the other team. But he enjoys it and that is all that matters.
I hope Alex has a blast this season. Can't wait for more pictures.
So cute...I have many of those pictures myself!! I am so glad that he is having so much fun and a great season so far!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture! I think he is probably wondering when you are going to stop taking pics of him!?! I didn't get any pictures of my boys first soccer game because it was POURING and I refused to take my camera out in the rain!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so serious. He's really concentrating on his game!
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous. I love the editing and you know I love soccer!
ReplyDeleteHe is definitely mesmerized by something! Great picture!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so serious!! He definitely is concentrating hard! :) Super cute pic!
ReplyDeleteI just love the boys in their cute little uniforms. The colors are wonderful too :)
ReplyDeleteSuper shot.. the color is excellent.. and the look... is perfect!
ReplyDeleteWell done!
God bless-
Amanda
What a GREAT entry! :-) I love your processing . . . I cant wait til Jayci is old enough to play soccer :-) (my fav sport ever!)
ReplyDelete