Just a few snapshots testing my amateur ability with my new camera...with my much happier subjects swimming! Reading the manual makes my head spin, but I'm having fun when I get the chance! If I'm ever near a waterfall or around high-speeding traffic at night...I know just how to make the images blur into a beautiful photo...but until then...this is all I have to offer!
Sweet, splashing siblings soaking up the setting sun!











Do I sense a bunch of S's in a swimming blog?! ha ha ha (most people won't have a clue why I'm asking that, but you know why!) ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteI look at each picture knowing that you're testing and loving watching you learn what it can capture and how it blurs it. Been there done that! I just got my GOOD CAMERA for Christmas and I, like you, PLAYED AND PLAYED!!! Keep going, isn't it fun?! =0)
What kind did you get. The one of Alex coming out of the water is awesome and the colors on all of them are very vibrant. Great job so far.
ReplyDeleteOh wow! I just love your camera! What is it? Mine is still broken and I HAVE to take it to the camera doctor TOMORROW to get it fixed. I miss it : ( I'm like you, though, I need to read the manual from front to back to figure out how to use the thing! I would love to take a class one day!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are great! (And they make me want to jump in!)
Those are some really great shots! What kind of camera did you get? We just got a new camera a few months ago and I completely understand the head spinning...I am still trying to learn how everything works!
ReplyDeleteI too want to know what kind of camera you got. I have been wanting a SLR but haven't bitten that bullet yet. I love the pictures. Have you been in yet or have you just watched the kids from the shore?
ReplyDeleteCarrie! You are doing a great job. I especially love the pictures where the water is splashing in the kids' faces. I love your flower boxes too. Keep it up. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletehow wonderful! i keep hoping a new camera is in my future, i hint, i leave articles, everything.... hubby just doesn't get it, i told him it's an easy out cause it would cover our anniversary, my birthday and christmas! still, sadly... no camera :( BUT i LOVE your pictures! great shots in the pool, and what beautiful planter boxes you have!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures but I can't see all of them, due to my computer acting up......grrrr!
ReplyDeleteBut what I can is beautiful. You took some great shots, the water is a beautiful blue and the kids look great!
You really need to get into photography! You're super talented!
ReplyDeleteSummer is coming up. Have a wonderful time with your loves.
I'm so behind on reading blogs and writing comments...sorry!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I think your pics look great! Of course, your adorable subjects might have something to do with it! ;) And they seem to be having such fun...
Oh wow! Your pictures look great! I am completely impressed. And you have really cute models :o)
ReplyDelete