Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Week 20 - Silhouettes


I ♥ Faces is a photography site focused on the art of capturing faces and their various emotions. Each week, people from across the world have the opportunity to enter their favorite face photos into two categories ~ kids and adults.

This week's challenge is to capture a silhouette. This picture was taken a couple years ago in Florida and it's always been one of my favorites. It was almost sunset and Alex & Emily were walking along the beach searching for seashells. We have so many shells from the beach, but I love the memories they evoke! And this photo captures some of those memories!


If you'd like to join us just click here! It's easy to enter, not so easy to win {so many great photos}! But lots of fun!

25 comments:

  1. i love the green pail and their shadows, too. fun photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY nice.. I love the touch of color and the fact that one child has some detail while the other is a true silhouette! Cool pic....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty shot :-) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! You have a beautiful family & adorable blog...great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this photo. I love the beach too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture Carrie!! I love the green bucket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful picture -- I love how the bucket jumps out at you. Great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, it is beautiful!!! Love it! =0)

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh. GORGEOUS again!!! The green pail looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey. this is a really cool picture! It's just kind of restful, you know? Everybody is right, the bucket does jump out at you!

    Make me want to go to the beach!

    ~ Nan

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful and unique from the other entries. I love it!

    ~Angie
    co-founder of iHeartFaces

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous I love it! Playing at the beach at dusk is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Love the sunlight on the water!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it, especially the green bucket!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love beach pictures! Great shot! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the sparkling glistening water, the long shadows and the cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful image. and memory ...

    ReplyDelete