Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Ten on Ten - December

Ten photos on the tenth of the month...how can it be that it's been another month already?!  I have so much to catch up on!  The days are just not long enough to accomplish all there is to do...but I enjoy taking this time to capture the ordinary in our days!  

Two Christmas dress-wearing cuties ready for their last MOPS class of the year!  I love listening to Elizabeth sing Bible songs and talk about the verse she learned!

Stopped by the Post Office to buy stamps and send our Christmas cards off!  I love this time of year! I look forward to getting the mail every day!

Enjoying a cookie after lunch!  {I think we have another sweet tooth in the family!}

I love the view from here!  We are more than thankful to finally be home just in time for the holidays!  There is still work to be done...and lots to do before we can feel officially settled in...but it's HOME!

Both littles drifted off to sleep this afternoon...Wednesdays usually do that!

We are sad to be missing our Christmas Vail trip this year...but thankful for the fun memories we have until next time!  And for a chance to relax this holiday season and enjoy being home!

While the littles were sleeping...I indulged in a few more cookies...while ordering even more sweets from Market Day from the kids' school!  {...not sure where they get their sweet tooth from?...}

Home from school...starting homework...and wearing his traditional Hump Day shirt, every single week since the summer!

Sending my favorite ice skater off to practice! 

Adding a few more ornaments to the tree before dinner...she wanted to make sure Santa sees it first thing!

The Christmas excitement is growing as the school year is winding down!  Santa visits, Christmas concert, and parties!  It's definitely a magical time of year!  Cookie decorating {and eating!}, gift giving and wish making...

Happy Holidays!

Join {here} to share and enjoy other ten on ten

2 comments:

  1. Your home is beautiful! And your photographs breath-taking. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been awhile since I've popped in here....your family has grown so much! Absolutely beautiful! The baby has gotten so big. :) I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete