Thursday, April 10, 2014

Ten on Ten - April

I always wanted to do this...capturing 10 moments throughout the day on the tenth of the month...but I always forget...finally I remembered today mid-day!  {even amongst all the other things I'm probably actually forgetting!}

{beautiful early morning sunrise.  I love the mornings I'm able to step outside for just a moment and take it in...}

{braiding Emily's hair while she eats breakfast.  she's been researching different hairstyles and wanted me to try the fishtail braid this morning...}

{I received a call from Emily at school telling me she forgot to open the curtains in her room for her cactus...she is a great, responsible caregiver to her fish and cactus and didn't want them to go without some sunlight today.  She also forgot her lunch...I tucked a love note inside before dropping it off to school for her...}

{after I picked Elizabeth up from preschool, we ate lunch inside at McDonald's and then came home and snuggled up on the couch for movie and rest time...}

{taking a wagon ride...Abby's first!  enjoying sunshine and fresh air...and pretending we don't live in a construction zone...}

{finally...signs that Spring is here...it sure was late this year...}

{Abby is getting so big!  She's not a mover or crawler, yet, even at 11 months...she's perfectly happy just sitting and taking in everything that's going on around her...}

{after-school frozen yogurt date with the kiddos!  I had strawberry shortcake and cheesecake with sprinkles and peanuts...a new favorite...}

{soaking up all the sun we can for today...}

{always toys to pick up at the end of the day... letting me know how blessed I am by those who toss them about...}

okay...so I actually had eleven photos...but it's fun to take a moment to document the day by the little things...

...they go so fast...

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I'm glad you did it. Abby is getting SO big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love it. I need to try that yogurt combination...sounds yummy. So grateful for blue skies and fresh air :)

    ReplyDelete