Tuesday, October 23, 2012

{Leaf} Pile

Halloween...marking the end of my favorite fall month...is only about a week away!  It's bittersweet...we haven't made it to a pumpkin patch or the apple orchard yet, and might not...my two favorite fall pastimes...but one thing the kids were able to enjoy the most...
...was getting a big pile of leaves together to jump in, throw in the air and have fun! 

It was a perfect Fall day and I was so happy to watch them have the best time with a pile of dirty, wet leaves!  ...to be a kid again!

The leaves are amazing right now...the bright yellow and orange are my favorite! 
We are trying to pile on the last of the fall fun in the next week...the weather is turning colder...but we're also looking forward to the next month as well...lots of fun things are waiting!

1 comment:

  1. I'm officially jealous! I am loading up my bunch and coming to see you next fall so my boys can jump in that big pile of leaves too:)

    ReplyDelete