Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wordless Wednesday {Fun on the Run with Friends}

{...I know, I know...my wordless wednesdays are never wordless...but...whatever...on with the post...ha!}

{we were so lucky that our friends from Tennessee came back home for a visit!  the kids had fun seeing their old buddies playing in the sand, throwing water balloons, swinging and squirting water guns...while the moms could chat and catch up!}


{we had a busy day running from here, there and back again...but it was a beautiful day driving through stoplights to drop/pick up kids from Lego camp...grab lunch...meet at friend's house...home for a very quick breather...ice skating...volleyball...home...}

{these two have been friends since before they could barely talk...and used to look like twins!  emily now has some catching up to do...but I hope they are always good friends...even if they only get the chance to meet once a year...we miss them!}


{...so tired after this day...but that's what summer is all about...friends, fun, summer camps!  we are thankful for friends and activities to keep us going!  no rest for the weary!}

1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a sweet time. Friends are simply the best!!! I've seen people have a wordful Wednesday so maybe you could do that :)

    ReplyDelete