Thursday, February 23, 2012

Let there be {Light}

Finding the {light} in all things...

...in Emily's {voice} when I hear, "I'm ready for breakfast," first thing in the morning...
{...and completely dressed in cheetah from head to toe!  My one-of-a-kind alarm clock...on time and totally stylish!  She's awesome!}

...in Emily's {excitement}...
{...smiling big and so happy to finally advance to the next level of ice-skating!  She finally mastered her backward crossovers!}

...definitely in early morning {sunrises}...

...in our {jammies}...
{...taking advice from Alex and Emily to wear my pjs on my MOPS spa day...trying to be a fun mom once in awhile...not sure Ellie thought so!}

...always in {snuggles}...


...in {bathtime squeals and splashes}...
{...until it's time to get out!  Alex and Emily never climbed out of their cribs...I'm thinking Elizabeth may accomplish this!}

...in {Spring bling}...
{...love all the bright fun colors of Spring and Easter!  They definitely make me smile!}

...in this {sweet smile} no doubt...
{...also delighted that I shot these two images...and the pinwheel from above...in manual!  Manual folks!}

...in {wireless}...
{...not as in Alex's smile, although I am in love with it!  ha!   But definitely in his skills...he set me up with iCloud ..again.. ...on the new hardrive of my broken laptop ..sigh.. ...so all my broken iPod photos automatically stream to my laptop...no strings wires attached!  This is his test pic to see if it worked!  He's awesome!}

"And God said, 'Let there be light': and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness." Genesis 1:3-4

Thankful for all the {light} in my life...and for the darkness...to greet each and every day in a new {light}!

1 comment:

  1. Those sunrise pics are so pretty! And what a little cutie in the bathtub:) My boys all tried to climb out of their cribs...I'm pretty sure at least one of them fell out on their head!

    ReplyDelete