Thursday, November 3, 2011

Because There's Only ONE...

...Emily...


...and I have to embrace the only one I have...
...tights, shorts, leg warmers and arm warmers and all...


...including sparkly ruby red slippers!

I question her outfit choices most mornings...but in the end...does it really matter?
I thought this outfit was definitely questionable...but she said she got lots of nice comments about it...so sweet! 
Maybe I should have her start picking out my clothes...
...well...maybe not!  Only Emily could pull off her look!


I love her!

...Alex...


...because Alex is our sneaky, quiet prankster...
...I have to accept the many tricks he has up his sleeve almost on a daily basis...
...and having  Mr. Thrifty around...my long-time study partner from x-ray school...to keep watch over  his room even after Halloween...


...does give me the creeps when I enter the upstairs hallway...
...but because Alex might get some of his prankster personality from his mother...
...I gotta love it!

{I blew the whistle the other night when Alex was in his room then ran and hid around the corner! bhahaha!  I like to have a little fun too!}

I'm glad there's no other one like them...and they are all mine!

2 comments:

  1. Emily is so cute in those polka dot arm and leg warmers:) And LOL about blowing the whistle and running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are and you can tell through your pictures and words just how much you embrace just that :)

    ReplyDelete