Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I ♥ Faces {A Touch of Sun}


I ♥ Faces is a weekly photo challenge open to photographers of all experience...I'm a mom...so that makes me pretty experienced behind the camera...right?  ha!

This week's challenge is A Touch of Sun...and luckily we happend to have just a touch of that sun this weekend in between all the rainy gloomy days we've been having...and luckily I just happened to capture little Ellie enjoying some of that sunshine on her face!


It's another gloomy gray day here...but it's a good excuse to stay in my jammies!

Now head on over to iheartfaces to see some amazing entries and to enjoy all of that sunshine! 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous...Yummy Light...Great Photo

    Erin Stevenson
    erinstevensonphoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very sweet picture. You captured the sun and her excitement very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shot Carrie! She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete