Tuesday, November 2, 2010

{Update} 4 Weeks...

...that is all I have left...or possibly sooner...until we meet Elizabeth!


I had my check-up this morning...and everything is still measuring as it should be.  Next week the doctor will start checking to see if Elizabeth is making any changes to start her debut!  I can't believe how fast the time has gone!  It all seems unreal...still...even to this point!  We will be a family of five!  She is moving all the time...and I love how excited Alex gets when he's able to feel her kick him...he's always putting his hand on my belly to see if she's awake!  I get so nervous and anxious when I start thinking about her arrival...I need to get the car seat in the car {once I clean off a seat for her!}...I need to pack my bag...I need to find a stroller...clean the baby swings and the bassinet {the cats have determined that the bassinet was for them!}...and so many other things that I'm not even thinking of right now! 


I've gained about 30 pounds...and surely will not gain one single pound more with all the Halloween candy we have and Thanksgiving around the corner...ahem...
And will almost definitely lose it all right away...even though Christmas is coming with all the yummy cookies, treats and chocolate that seems to find its way into our house...sigh... 

I told Emily she's about to have a neighbor soon...since their rooms are next to each other!  I hope that Elizabeth does not keep her up at night! 

So...the countdown's on!  I've done a tiny bit of holiday shopping...I was hoping to get a lot of it done by now...but who was I kidding...I'm the master procrastinator!  Oh well...I'm just going to enjoy these last few weeks...try to relax...spend extra time with Alex and Emily and snuggle with them a little bit longer at night when I tuck them in and read their books...and hopefully gets lots of sleep too!

10 comments:

  1. You look so good!!!! I can't believe how fast it has gone either, hahah. I know the kids are so excited to meet their baby sister. Hope you are able to get everything done before the big arrival :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have 4 weeks??!!! I can't believe how fast the time goes. You are so cute too. I can't wait to meet Miss Elizabeth. You be sure to get plenty of rest in the meantime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so adorable Carrie. I honestly can't believe how fast the time has gone. I remember the day you told me you were expecting. Wow, 4 weeks. I can't wait to meet your new addition too. And maybe get in a snuggle too. Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie, you look fantastic! :) I was one of those pregnant people who just looked....well, PREGNANT. I didn't have that special 'glow' that so many talk about pregnant women having. YOU have the GLOW, my dear! :) I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone. At least for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo exciting. And you look so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you only have 4 weeks left! I can't wait to see your little cutie! She is going to be one loved little girl...and I know Alex and Emily are going to be great big brother and big sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable!!!! Wishing your final weeks to be as comfortable as they can be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fantastic and sound so exctied for this new addition to your family to arrive. What will be done will be done! I have had two babies before Christmas and you just have to do what you can and leave the rest and apologize. But to be honest no one cares what got missed when there is a beautiful new baby to cuddle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. little miss elizabeth will be here in no time! you look beautiful and i love your outfit. i have a feeling that emily is going to be a big help and turn into a lil' mama! i know you are going to manage the new baby thing just fine. this is the best time of year for the munchies... your weight loss stuff might have to wait until next year; plus, isn't that what resolutions are for?! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  10. How very exciting...and you look GREAT! Can't wait to 'meet' her either and pretty name. Will you call her Elizabeth or a nickname??

    ReplyDelete