{Emily was ready to start carving as soon as she got home from school...and after she changed into her Ice Show skating outfit, of course!}
{...and Alex had to sort through his treats from his school party before anything else took priority!}
Finally it was time...
Emily actually loves all the goop and slime and wanted to do it all herself...ick!
Alex is alot like me...he would scoop some out using the spoon...but it was just fine if Dan did all the work!
Alex requested a skull and cross bones this year for his pumpkin {lovely} while Emily drew her own face...and Alex also designed the face for Elizabeth's baby pumpkin!
Emily's pumpkin accidentally lost a tooth during the carving...and she was a little upset...but I told her it was actually perfect, because it looked just like her!
We also got Boo-ed Friday night! We just got the kids in bed...it was about 9pm and the doorbell rang...Dan opened the door to find a basket of goodies and treats and a note saying We've Been Boo-ed! We have some fun and sweet neighbors...and sneaky! I hope to find out who it was! Have you ever been Boo-ed? Ha! We're supposed to keep the game going and Boo two more neighbors...but I just ran out of time...and I'd be too afraid I'd get caught and have someone call the police for trespassing or something! But, thank you...Ghost...for the fun treats!
Saturday Alex went to a birthday party...and Emily kept busy with more pumpkins and some paint...
{you can't see that she's still wearing her pajamas in the afternoon...but her hair sure gives it away!}
...and I finally finished Alex's Halloween costume. I hope the hot glue and duct tape can make it around the block for trick-or-treating!
Hope you all have a fun time on Halloween!












Awesome job guys! Happy Halloween!!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute. Wow you all know how to do it good. I am all about geometric shapes. I am not good at carving at all. We still have yet to do ours. Maybe after Halloween :)
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pumpkins and cute pumpkin carvers too! I love the pic of Emily with her tongue stuck out...I took a picture of Henry doing the same thing while he was carving his pumpkin Friday night!
ReplyDelete