
This week's challenge is purple! Emily's favorite color...besides pink! I had a great vision in my head of how I wanted to enter this challenge...but I never made it happen...nor do I think Emily was up for a photo shoot in this heat!
But I did go back and find this photo of her wearing her purple puffy jacket...
...brrrr! I'm not quite ready for Winter just yet...but that looks a little refreshing after the sweltering temps we've had lately!
Be sure to visit Iheartfaces to see all the amazing entries this week! {I don't ever compete to win...there are some truly awesome photographers out there...but it's fun and easy...so share your photo too!}












She is adorable, love the rosy cheeks!
ReplyDeleteI love this!! I'm ready to hit some ski slopes myself. Your Vail sweatshirts are making me dreamy--we used to live there and loved every minute of it.
ReplyDeleteOh, those lips! What a great shot. :)
ReplyDeleteI'll take the heat over that white stuff any day! I am NOT looking forward to the end of the sunshine, blue skies and green grass just yet. Adorable pic of Emily though :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a sweet photo- something beautiful about all of the colors: purple, white, and her red lips. My little girl says purple is her favorite color, too, or pink, or purple, or pink.
ReplyDeleteLooks like she has ice hanging from her hat. Cute!!
ReplyDeleteShe is just precious. She looks so bundled and warm. My girls had a purple coat like that. Love the rosey cheeks.
ReplyDeleteShe looks so cold. I am not ready for the cold weather at all. Fall, I'm ready for that but not snow. You always have such great pictures.
ReplyDeleteShe is so so cute! :-) Love her hat and that cold weather DOES look a little refreshing. Although, on second thought, I love summer and dont want it to end!!!
ReplyDelete