
It's Spring time {almost Summer!} and I ♥ Faces is challenging us with Faces and Flowers...shouldn't be hard this time of year...perfect! Maybe...if we haven't had rain every day! I wanted to take Emily to a field of beautiful yellow wildflowers...but didn't make it thanks to this rain...but...I guess flowers love the rain...so I'll get over it! And I'll take her there another day!
So here's one that I took of my little flower last Spring instead...
Be sure to visit Iheartfaces and enter your sweet blossoms too! It's so much fun...easy to enter...not so easy to win...so many great photos!












Her eyes are gorgeous! Wow!
ReplyDeleteshes so cute !!!
ReplyDeletewow! Beautiful girl! Love it!
ReplyDeletewhat a beauty! i love it
ReplyDeletedo visit me
She's so cute! The flower is so nice in her hair.
ReplyDeleteShe is such a cutie! And that flower is a gorgeous color of yellow!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful little girl!
ReplyDeleteI love that picture. The colors just pop. Great job editing too.
ReplyDeletegreat shot!
ReplyDeletethat pretty yellow flower is almost as pretty as her beautiful face!
ReplyDeletehayden would be saying 'yellow' like crazy...he has discovered his first color and points out everything yellow!
beautiful picture!
ReplyDelete