I did not lose a few pounds courtesy of my gum graft...and I did not gain them back once the stitches finally came out...by eating sprinkle sugar cookies {not while in the car on my way home that I just bought from the Walmart bakery} and washing them down with a hot chocolate from McDonald's.
{Mmmm!...I mean..."Who does that? Not me!"}
Nor would I gain even a few extra pounds after all that by eating a peanut-butter and marshmallow creme sandwhich for lunch and a large Diet Coke with chocolate, cherry and vanilla syrups. {Delicious! Wait...that was not me...I wouldn't go out of my way to Steak n Shake to request such a complicated soda...what weird person orders that? I don't know...not me, that's for sure!}
And...since I did not eat such
...but don't worry...the family room , meanwhile, did not get a fresh coat of Irish Cream paint {Mmm...sounds like coffee!}...
...to show off
{oh...I'm not a big electronics person...in fact...I'm probably the only person who does not have an ipod or iphone or even know how to text...really...but, I have to admit she sure is pretty as a picture...and she has won me over!} Therefore...for her...I did not tape {and untape}, spackle, paint, and even snap the roller pole in two {on accident, of course!} and groan everytime I reached up and bent down to reveal this...
Wow...look at the difference! Can you see it? I know...it does not look like exactly the same color...but all the smudges, fingerprints and holes are sort of completely gone! {Now...which room is next? ...sigh...}
{I did not have to take these pictures at night when everyone was in bed...or you would have seen a picture of Dan lounging in the recliner...Alex's electronic snap circuit board pieces all over the floor...and the vacuum shoved in the corner neatly tucked away...}
{Whiskers is not so beyond thrilled!}
But I was not a little sad to paint over this...
Alex did not draw this behind the chair in the corner when he was little!
{Aw...I kind of miss it...it makes me smile to see it now! Oh...don't worry...there's another one in the entryway...and in our bedroom...and in the office...}

What did you not do this week? Be sure to head over to MckMama's to read what she and so many others have not been doing this week, too! Because I know it does not make me feel maybe a teeny tiny bit better knowing that it was not just my child who wore her pajamas three days in a row...{the same pajamas} and let her hair become quite a nest...while the weather outside was frightful! Um...not me, no way, none of it's true ...ahem...
...well...maybe we did not finally make it outside one day...especially since the sun was shining and the snow was sparkly...
{Okay...is that not enough pictures for ya'...I really cannot help myself!}
Happy {blue} Monday...I am so not bummed that the Colts lost...but what a great season!






























Great snow pictures! The kids look so warm in their clothes. Love the paint color.... What a diff. Hope you are able to get out of the house soon! What a great weekend to get all the painting done.... sorry about the Colts :(
ReplyDeleteHave a great Monday!
Great pics! The snow is beautiful, as is your family room. : ) Yes, you will miss that little balloon, but you have the pics to scrapbook!
ReplyDeleteSeriously! It seems like everybody is enjoying the snow except me! I sure hope there is still some in NC when we get there next week:) I did NOT gain a few pounds this week because I was busy making all kinds of yummy Valentine's treats:)
ReplyDeleteI love a fresh coat of paint...there's nothing like it, even if it is close to the original color. LOVE the TV. We still have a tube...we're going to come into the year 2010 by the summer. I don't like the snow but it was really pretty with all of its sparkle.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute. That snow really does sparkle. We are supposed to get some soon. Love the new tv and the paint job. Sad that the balloon had to go:)
ReplyDelete