Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and so many others have not been doing this week!
Halloween did not come and go already...which means it is not time to start thinking about the holidays ahead! Whew...can we stop time...or slow it down! No? So I do not move ahead then...thinking that it is not time to start thinking about those dreaded fun Christmas card pictures! Because the sun was shining and it was beautiful outside the other day...I did not bribe Emily with Play-doh time if she would let me take a few snapshots! She loves getting all dressed up and standing in the weeds for pictures...and does not protest it at all!




{Here's a peek of some with Alex too I probably won't use...but I took so many and only a few are worthy!}

Emily is not so excited to be Student of the Week this week at school! She has not been talking about it all weekend...I don't think that is so cute and so fun for her! {I do not wish they could stay in Kindergarten forever!} Speaking of school...I have not had to think outside of the box once again...
Emily's class is not having a Drive-in Movie day in which all the students have to create a car to sit in. This is not my best work {true!} but Emily was in charge of this one! It was not all her idea to cover it all in paper so she could color it with roses making it a delivery car for Emily's Rose Shop! She will not have a wonderful time 'driving' up to the snack bar and buying treats as she watches the movie! {I so do not want to go! But there is not a box big enough for me, I'm sure!}

{She did not sit in it all weekend with her pillows, stuffed animals and blankets and watch tv!}
And...because Emily is so stylish and never leaves the house with nothing but her Sunday best on...she certainly was not wearing this ensemble to go to her ice-skating lesson...a sparkly orange pumpkin shirt {after Halloween} polka dot pants, and winter Princess boots {in 70-degree temps}!
What parent would let their child go out looking like that anyway? Not me, that's for sure!
Happy, happy Monday!











Oh my gosh... those pictures are so beautiful...then getting to the box and the story behind it.. how COOL!!! You have got one very sassy girl on your hands... maybe shes a bit like her hip momma?? :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pics as always!
Amanda
Beautiful pictures!! I love the one of emily on the fence looking down!!! You are good!!! Neat box also!!
ReplyDeletethose princess boots rock!! I know...I was just thinking about how I'm going to get pictures for our Christmas card this year? Is there's ANY chance of getting them all looking at the camera and cute at the same time!? Doubtful! :)
ReplyDeleteThose pictures of Emily and her doll are so gorgeous. We love the car and the rose decor. So creative.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha - but the mix & match look is so in! So all the other parents who know it thought you were so cool. The ones who don't know it may have thought less of you, but who cares! ha ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteGreat car ya made there, Emily!!! I know how to draw some awesome rosebuds. I'll teach ya when I come for a visit.... or when you come here! Riley's perfected them, too... almost!
Oh my goodness! Those boots are adorable..and the polka dot pants just make me sad that I can't put my boys in polka dots!! The car turned out SUPER cute! I love that is her delivery van...so creative!!
ReplyDeleteA good mom that doesn't sweat the small stuff like this crazy mom. LOL Beautiful pictures of Emily. I will have to bribe mine soon too. I dread it:)
ReplyDeleteI love when little kids dress themselves. It makes me smile to see their creations! So cute.
ReplyDeleteLoving the 3rd picture down with Emily and her doll with a matching dress. ADORABLE! Oh, and great job on the rose delivery car. I think it is quite creative. The rear view mirrors are the icing on the cake!
Your house sure does look like a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteOkay,your the seconde blog I saw a car/box on ...too funny. I think maybe today that is somethign my children and I can do. I'll have four of them lined up, I will take a picture to post.
ReplyDeleteLove the pic of Emily on the fence..the first one.