Thank you for visiting Martin Manor! I hope you enjoy the happenings of our home with three young children and all that goes with being a stay-at-home mom and wife to my high-school sweetheart! No one said it would be easy, but it should be fun along the way! Turn up your volume and enjoy the music that inspires me to relax, rejoice, and sometimes get up and dance! I hope you enjoy your stay! Please come again!
Your kitties are so cute. Their eyes are precious. So cute that they play with the toys.
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots, you caught their personalities for sure.
They are so cute! They are too sweet to be catzillas.
ReplyDeleteWow. HOw do you do it?? I dont even like cats... but I almost just want to scoop up Mizz Snowball and bring her home!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou inspire me to take better pictures.
(cause your so talented!)
Blessings-
Amanda
Wow. Those are amazing!! I love the blue eyes!
ReplyDeletehaha! That's pretty funny!
ReplyDeleteToo funny! I like the fifth picture...it really looks like a huge catzilla is walking down the street!
ReplyDeleteOh how absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteMy cats do the same thing. I find my son's toys all over the house. Sometimes I think the cats play with his toys more than he does ;)
love those kittens :) and the eyes! stunning!
ReplyDeletemine is up too
Oh, I bet he kids are just LOVIN' them!!!
ReplyDeleteI stil need to take pictures of ours for you. Someday I'll get around to it... promise!
ha ha ha
Those little kitties are so, so cute. Adorable & love the pictures as usual.
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures, your kids are so beautiful! The kitties are sweet too.
ReplyDeleteAdorable new kitties! And I love the bright cars all lined up...reminds me of traffic here in Southern California!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh that must have been so much fun to watch!
ReplyDeleteThat last picture is adorable! Kittens are so cute!
ReplyDeleteYour kitties are so cute! I have 2 kitties too!
ReplyDelete