This morning we were up at 6am, Alex's baseball game at 8am and then ballet rehearsal at 10am... I took a few {ahem!} pictures at rehearsal...here is a sneak peek...
She was already becoming upset with my picture taking, despite me telling her this is my only chance to get pictures...but she still looked precious!
Oh she looks so beautiful. It's these moments that I wish I had a girl! I tried to put my oldest in dance when we was 3, yea that didn't work so well! *sigh* So I love to see little girls all dressed up for their recitals this time of year! Break a Leg!!!
Thank you for visiting Martin Manor! I hope you enjoy the happenings of our home with three young children and all that goes with being a stay-at-home mom and wife to my high-school sweetheart! No one said it would be easy, but it should be fun along the way! Turn up your volume and enjoy the music that inspires me to relax, rejoice, and sometimes get up and dance! I hope you enjoy your stay! Please come again!
Oh she looks so beautiful. It's these moments that I wish I had a girl! I tried to put my oldest in dance when we was 3, yea that didn't work so well! *sigh* So I love to see little girls all dressed up for their recitals this time of year! Break a Leg!!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful photos... I love the one of her all pouty! what editing program do you use?
ReplyDeletecute cute cute!!!!
ReplyDelete(also, i went to my picasa program and tried to do B&W photo with a cute color spot like you do and i couldn't figure it out!!! help please!!!)
Oh she does look precious! Too cute my friend! Have fun at the recital!
ReplyDeleteCarrie, she is so adorable!!!! Ohmigosh! So beautiful. Your hubby is not going to let her date until she's 87, is he?
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful...even with that booboo lip. I love the costume...just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteWhat a serious cutie! Bet she did great and had fun!
ReplyDeletePerhaps he thought you were on your way to perform surgery, lol!
ReplyDelete~ Nan
Good luck sweet girl! What beautiful photos...and that pouty one is too cute!
ReplyDeleteOh, they're all gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see and hear how it went!
ReplyDeleteKnock 'em dead, Emily!!!
Simply beautiful. I love her dress...the colors really pop! I'm sure she did fab!
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding me? Really? There is a Hannah Montana cereal???? You are joking, right?
ReplyDeleteI seriously need to know this because I can't believe you can buy a cereal of a t.v. character.
I just found out who Hannah Montana was a couple of years ago. I have boys, they are older, and we didn't have the Disney channel anyway.
I also didn't know what a High School Musical was. Found that out too.
I shudder to think how behind I am going to be by the time I have grandkids, lol!