Monday, June 29, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and so many others have not been doing this week!

It is not Monday already...{sigh} The week breezed by because we were not so busy with VBS, soccer camp, baseball and a beautiful wedding ending the week!

Alex did not receive a trophy for a great baseball season...I am not extremely proud of him! {Awesome Alex!}


I did not miss his last baseball game so Emily and I could make it to the wedding... {Thanks so much for Grandma & Grandpa for supporting him while we were gone!}

I do not have several pictures to share from my cousin's super fun wedding...{do you not know me well enough by now!}










{Do not mind my double chins...really don't!}



Emily did not have the best time dancing with her 'cousin friends' ...





All the little girls did not love watching the bride...




I did not get scolded by the wedding photographer to not use my flash during the wedding...even though there were several other flashes going off! She apparently does not know I have a blog to keep up with! The flash must go on! {okay...so maybe I did not sneak a few when she was not around!}

I am not ready for a more relaxing week at home, poolside...I have not missed dipping my toes in...or maybe I should not be in my laundry room...as usual...I do not know which place I'll actually be!

13 comments:

  1. Sorry about the scolding but I have a slight feeling that your photos are WAY better than his ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't that photographer know you have blog work to do! Grr. Beautiful pictures, as usual. I love Emily's dress. Here's to a relaxing week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful in your dress.. and the bride doesn't look so bad either!! I love her dress. I want to renew my vows for our 10 yr anniversary. I just love weddings.
    Have a great day!!
    God bless~
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should have been the wedding photographer. Beautiful shots. This week on I heart faces is wedding theme. You should submit one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos were great! I bet the wedding photographer only picked on you because she was worried that you were going to be her competition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Alex on his trophy. What great wedding photos...I really like the first one!! Emily looked like she was having a great time! Have a great week...in the pool or the laundry room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful wedding photos! sometimes professional wedding photographers can be such bullies!

    you have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These wedding pictures are beautiful! And so were you and Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah Alex! And the wedding and picture were beautiful. You and Emily looked so cute together too! Weddings are just so fun...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heck, when your cousin sees these pictures, she's gonna wonder why she didn't just hire YOU! Great, great job Carrie!

    They all have that 'surreal' feel to them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love weddings! They are a great reminder of true love. And I love your pictures as always my friend! Beautiful!

    Congrats to Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely wedding! I cannot believe what a fantastic job you did taking these pics - I agree with Melissa - you could have totally taken over for the photographer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am shocked the photographer asked you to stop using your flash? i hadn't heard of that! kudos do doing it anyways :) GREAT pictures!!

    ReplyDelete