Monday, May 4, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and so many others have not been doing this week!

We are totally not enjoying the beautiful weather around here and you would not have found me here this weekend!
I would have been inside catching up on that laundry I keep talking about! And I would never hear "Mom! I can't find any underwear!" No, not me!
We did not love getting our hands dirty planting some flowers to spruce up our front steps!






Alex did not come running up from the basement yelling about an enormous spider! I did not hear it's bones crunch when I sadly had to take care of it! I do not still get creepy chills thinking about it's giant black body! {ewwwww!}
I have not left the vacuum cleaner standing in our kitchen all week, unused! What? No, not me! I would have all the floors vacuumed clean of popcorn pieces and cookie crumbs & the vacuum would be neatly stowed away in the closet, where it belongs!
Emily did not tell me I need to go exercise! She's so wrong about that because eating cookies and Chex Mix when they go to bed does not catch up with one's thighs or elsewhere! {Oh goodness, my swimsuit is terrified right now!}
What did you not do? Please share, you know you'll feel better...or not!

8 comments:

  1. Great list! And I love the pics...especially because you are in so many of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be over for a playdate on Wednesday...lol.

    It be about a 3 day drive!

    Who cares about the housework, you spent time with your kids and that my friend is all that matters.

    Check out my tackle it Tuesday to see what I gotta clean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, can I please, please, please come hang out with you at your pool? Pretty please with sugar on top? I said the magic word!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pool looks heavenly!!! You sound like me on the housekeeping!!! It will get done one day..... enjoy those kids first!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I come spend the weekend :)? I got my award up and running so that you know, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pool looks awesome and what fun to plant pretty flowers together. You are beautiful and do not need to exercise...you are perfect, well unless you are doing it for the cardio! Oh I love me some chex mix.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you are too funny my friend! That sounds exactly like where my vaccuum cleaner has a tendency to sit at times :o)

    The pool and the flower planting look like fun. Hope you have more fun this week. Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your square planters - those are fantastic. Not to mention your pool. :) You are going to have one fantastic summer!

    You look beautiful, by the way.

    ReplyDelete