Thursday, May 21, 2009

"Isn't She Lovely..."


I want to thank two lovely ladies for honoring this little, lovely blog {hey, I can't disagree with them, right?} with this lovely award!

Need some beautiful stationary, announcements or invites or want to see some adorable mutts? Then you need to go visit inkOBSESSIONdesigns! She has a super cute blog {I just love the little birdies!} and some humor to add a smile to your day! {who doesn't need that?}

And, Miss Entertaining Mom from The Entertaining House thinks this little blog is lovely, too {c'mon, I'm blushing now!} She is a mom of three children and who gives some great recipes on food and fun! And apparently keeps a tidy car like the rest of us!

Being lovely doesn't come easy...in order to call this my own I need to follow some rules.

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. {Easy...done!}

2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. {Okay, not so easy...I only have 7...so I'm only feeling half as lovely...but these are the blogs that I've most recently discovered...and they help me feel the blog love!} Thanks friends!

Terri @ the Four Frugal Scarbarys

Kelli @ Outside My Kitchen Window

Kelli @ Random Thoughts of a Supermom

5 Moms & a Blog
Bobbi @ Casa Camacho
Tarah @ Eyeglasses & Endzones
Joye @ The Joyeful Journey
Please visit them and remind them just how lovely they are...and if you're reading this...I want you to know how lovely you are too!
And...since we're on the subject...
{Lovely to listen to!}


{Lovely Love...get it...tennis...love...I know, so clever, right!} {ahem...}



{Lovely laughter!}


Have a lovely day!

16 comments:

  1. How lovely! Love it! You so lovingly deserved this! Love, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are lovely my friend! And so are your beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thanks friend. It has been lovely getting to know you. I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie...thanks so much for the award! The funny thing is, I posted an award for you today on my blog!! Your blog is SUPER cute and I have had a lovely time getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet!!! Thanks so much for thinking of little ole me!!!! I will get to it later today! How creative on the pictures!! My kids would love to take tennis lessons. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And a LOVELY little blog it is, Carrie! You know one thing that I love? Thanks for sharing the award with us moms over at "Five Moms & A Blog"! Thank you on behalf of ALL five of us! I'm sure the others will be stopping by to say thank you, too. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwwwwwwwww! Thank you! We ALL thank you!

    Your blog is pretty Lovely and we're glad you think ours is too! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures. Love all the loveliness:) Thanks for the award.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks lovely lady for the award and blog love. Your family is too cute and we like reading about them all the time! Keep up the good work being a great Mama~

    BTW.. your header is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats of on the award! Cute and clever photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Carrie. Aren't you sweet!!! Thanks for visiting me on my debut at the Five Moms blog and for sharing this lovely award with us! Your blog is very lovely, indeed. I look forward to getting to know you. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ~ Miti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww...thank you for saying such sweet things! :)

    BTW, I think I'm growing more and more jealous of your photography skills every day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carrie,

    Thanks for the great ideas you left me today. You are the bomb. I am gonna run with some of your ideas. Thanks!
    Hugs,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on the awards! oh i love those smiling kid pictures :) have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowzers! Thanks for the award!!! 2 fold! I've got my personal blog and the 5 mom blog..I must be AWESOME;)

    Thanks so much!

    I love all these pictures too...sprinklers are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You definitely deserve this award! Your blog is lovely! You've got some mad camera skills, too, girl! I am lovin all the pictures!

    And thanks so much for the award--you definitely made this momma feel lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete