Hi Carrie! Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement on my blog! These pictures are gorgeous!! So is your little girl. I wonder if we are in the same part of Indiana since we had that same weather here yesterday! :) Feel free to email me, proverbs2434@yahoo.com
Thank you for visiting Martin Manor! I hope you enjoy the happenings of our home with three young children and all that goes with being a stay-at-home mom and wife to my high-school sweetheart! No one said it would be easy, but it should be fun along the way! Turn up your volume and enjoy the music that inspires me to relax, rejoice, and sometimes get up and dance! I hope you enjoy your stay! Please come again!
Ah...great pictures. The one of Emily is too cute...I love the perspective!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics...love the one of Emily!
ReplyDeleteGosh I so envious of your weather!
Hi Carrie! Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement on my blog! These pictures are gorgeous!! So is your little girl. I wonder if we are in the same part of Indiana since we had that same weather here yesterday! :) Feel free to email me, proverbs2434@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. Love the rainbow and the tornado (of course) :)
ReplyDeleteOh she can't be a tornado. She's too cute for that :o)
ReplyDeleteLove the pics. The rainbow is beautiful.
WOW!!! That 2nd picture is unbelievable!!
ReplyDeleteOf course, so is the 3rd...just in a different way! :)
Gorgeous shots! I don't have words to describe your photos.And She can't be a tornado. She is too cute for that.:)
ReplyDeleteCheers!