Monday, March 9, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This is my first time participating in this weekly carnival! I have gotten a kick out of others who participate, so here goes:

I did NOT sleep on the living room couch last night because my two kids were in my bed sleeping like angels. They NEVER come into our bed during the night, because they know they are not supposed to, and I NEVER roll over letting them find a spot to snuggle in. Last night, I did NOT find both of them already in my spot before I even went to bed sound asleep and snoring, so I absolutely did NOT just go and sleep on the couch.

I surely didn't let Emily eat chips and watch Desperate Housewives with me for a little bit because she wouldn't keep getting out of bed! That would not be appropriate, so I did NOT wait until a commercial before I put her back to bed again! I would NOT do that!

I did NOT oversleep this morning because I was NOT sleeping on the living room couch and stuff a PopTart in Alex's mouth and hurry him out to the bus stop! I would NOT do that, I would wake up early and make a nice breakfast to get him through the morning so he is not starving when he gets home for lunch!

I did NOT eat birthday cake for breakfast the other day because that would not be healthy and full of icing! It wasn't just sitting there with its pink icing waiting for me, so I certainly did NOT eat it!

I wouldn't do any of those things, because that's just NOT ME!

OH, and I absolutely did NOT forget about Skipper (our dog) and leave him in his cage all afternoon while I shampooed our carpet and rug from the birthday party cupcakes ground into the carpet! We did not get ready to go to bed and wonder if he was outside because he wasn't coming, when he was waiting in his cage the whole time! That would be terrible! He did NOT have his dinner at almost 10:00pm because I just would NOT forget about our precious family member to have cleaner carpet!

I did NOT just find Emily asleep again right before dinner time! I certainly did NOT tell her a million times today to try and rest so she wouldn't be tired for dinner and find her asleep in the chair...with her pink sparkly eyeshadow on! She will surely be a sweet, sweet princess when I wake her up and NOT a grumpy bear!

1 comment:

  1. Carrie, I just love the creativity you have. I have several blogging buddies that do this and just can't seem to wrap my head around what I didn't do. Great list. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete