Friday, February 13, 2009

Lovely lashes

I'm on a roll today! I know this is my third post...did I mention it was quiet! Anyway, if any of you have heard of Facebook, you're probably like me, and check it out way too much in a day's time! One of the groups I've joined on Facebook is an amateur photography contest. You don't win anything, but people from all over the world post pictures depending on what the theme of the week is, and it's just for fun. (I've never won! But have received a few votes here and there!) It was started from a group in Australia, I believe. Anyway, this week's theme is 'Faces' and I've tried to capture Alex and Emily's eyelashes, but decided on a different picture,instead. They are so lucky and don't realize it right now. They both have such lovely, long eyelashes and they surround their big, beautiful brown eyes! Every now and then I catch Alex pulling on his eyelashes and I ask him what he's doing. He said, "They're too long and they get in my way!"
If only I had that problem!

















This shows his lashes a little better from last month. His concentrating look!

No comments:

Post a Comment