"umyumyumumum!" with crumbs flying everywhere! Well, maybe it's not quite like that, but that's how I feel! I'm not even sure how many boxes are on their way to our house, but it's like waiting for Christmas morning! Dan has started his diet this week, and I feel badly, because I'm not much of a support on this. I try to eat right, but usually fail. I try not to eat so many sweets, but usually fail at that too, and always have them in the house. But we had to laugh last night, because Dan came home from work with two boxes of Girl Scout cookies in hand! He said he was having withdrawal at work, and he needed something sweet immediately! One of his patient's mothers said she had some cookies out in her car....music to his ears! He is trying Weight Watchers and he has been successful in the past, but it's truly hard to stick with when you live with someone like me. I'm known to have pretty good metabolism and haven't had to watch too much what I eat, but as I'm getting older and being a mother, it certainly hasn't sped up! But, I LOVE cookies too much and don't think I could diet! I give major kudos to all those who diet, because it's a constant struggle, just like anything else we struggle with. I don't usually eat when I'm bored or upset, but shop! So I'm not sure which is worse! Anyway, thank you Girl Scouts, I'm a happier person because of your cookies, but maybe not a thinner person!
Lucy is TWENTY Today! Happy Birthday Lu!
15 hours ago











Oh, Girl Scout Cookies! I love them but didn't biy any this year. It's a good thing to because like you I would probably eat them all and not share, just like Cookie Monster! Tell Dan that I said that I was rooting for him and Good Luck.
ReplyDelete